Thursday, January 8, 2015

Shear Miracle Organics = Organic Lipstick Sweet Guava

Organic Lipstick Sweet Guava is such a beautiful natural color, which also gives your lips a nice smooth shimmer. It really livings up your natural pink lips to a beautiful shimmering pair of lips.
Very hydrating and keeps your lips moisturize, naturally.
You will not find anything harmful in this product!

It goes on so smooth and looks just beautiful! I love the color and how natural it looks, but still makes my lips vibrant and healthy. It's so full of good ingredients, that many lipsticks you find don't have and cause your lips to become even drier.

I really love the Organic Lipstick Sweet Guava by Shear Miracle Organics, I never felt anything so awesome and that makes me feel so beautiful, as this product does for my lips!

Great product anytime of the day, a new sure keeper in my makeup box!

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

Google+ Followers