Saturday, January 17, 2015

Nail Beuaty Store Product Review

The Prefect Summer Store is a wonderful place for all your nail products. You have the brushes for designs, the nail gems, painting polish pens, and a bunch of extra wonderful products!

Today, I have is a Perfect Summer Kit that can be found in their store. However, they do have many more and you'll be amazed at the different colors and variety of things you could add or do to make your nails stand out!

This is the perfect kit for a beautiful summer look or even any time of the year in my opinion. The colors are so relaxing and could match any outfit. You get a set of 6 items that come in black, bright pink, natural pink and green, the top and base coat also are included. The polish is gel so it will stay on long, but unlike most this actually can last over three weeks and I haven't had an issue with chipping as I do with other brands. 

4 Color Polishes
Bright Pink
natural pink
Top and Bottom Coat
I had a product once before, gel brand polish and it just chipped after applying. It took forever to dry and didn't turn out as expected. However, I am so grateful to have tried this product because it really does a great job staying on, and going on easily. No chips or messing up, it dries fast as well.

If you want to find out more, please take a look at the link below:

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers