Friday, January 2, 2015

IBSound Waterproof Bluetooth Shower Speaker

IBSound Waterproof Bluetooth Shower Speaker can play music and also become your hands free talking as well.

The controls are located on top. You have the phone call and mic on top as well.
In my honest opinion, so far with use it plays crystal clear in the shower and the suction cup holds on really well.Now I can hear the music I have downloaded on my Samsung or laptop. It is a wonderful little bluetooth device, which stays right in the shower and doesn't get ruined.

Love it and so easy to install and use. It's a wonderful gadget and so cute and tiny. I can even put it by the pool side!

Nice big suction cup
If your interested in learning more or find where to purchase, check out the link below:

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

Disclosure: " I was supplies a sample for test and evaluation, and in return I would provide an honest opinion"

Google+ Followers