Thursday, December 4, 2014

YALMEH Glorify Vitamin C Moisturizing Lotion Face Cream

The YALMEH Vitamin C Lotion is not only soothing and adds glow to my face, but it's so soooo soooooo hydrating ! I not only feel like a nice cooling and refreshing feel once I applied, but it makes my skin appear younger, firmer and smoother with daily use.

If your like myself who use Vitamin C Serum, than you should try getting everything you need from a cream. You won't have to worry about applying a lotion afterwards, so it's like two in one. Plus, the extra vitamins and protection a serum normally provides for you, is now in this cream. 

I find that you can easily apply morning or night and not have it feel so thick that it weighs your face down. So it really is like a fight the bad stuff all day long and night long with no problem, which to me means no more aging issues. 

I really love already how fast my skin heals from scars of acne, from my oily and dry skin becoming balanced and my natural glow I get everyday. Totally a wonderful product, no more aging and only stronger healthier skin every day!

If you would like to purchase this product, please take a look at the links below: 

and also the link below:

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers