Wednesday, December 3, 2014

YALMEH Foundation Brush

The YALMEH Foundation Brush is beautifully designed with the white to grey tip, reminds me of a bunny's tail. The brush itself almost has a shape of a perfect triangle, which is really useful for getting the tight areas around the face. I love how soft it really is and the face that its super easy to clean, requires another smile! 
Soft brush

The brush is perfect for applying bronzer, blush, foundation and just about anything you like.
The handle is son thick that you won't let this one slip out of your hands! I love the fashionable look of the brush as it looks very expensive, but really isn't.

When I use the brush, I'm able able to get all my things done with just one brush because of how versatile it is, plus travels well too. The best part it's Vegan, Cruelty Free and won't cause you to sneeze! Literally, it's a healthy brush for anyone to use, easy to clean and just the right size to get things done faster! 

If you would like to buy or learn more about the YALMEH Foundation Brush, please take a look at the link below:

Also check it out at this link too:

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers