Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Pure Luxe Ultra Youth Eye Gel - Skin Care

Ultra Youth Eye Gel is really something! It not only does what you want a gel too do, which is hydrate and get rid of those dark circles, but it also Feels great!  I always love eye gel because it has this cooling effect, like taking a pair of cold goggles from freezer and placing them on your eyes. It really is something wonderful!

I can tell right away that it's been helping to keep my puffed up eyes and dark circles out of site. I feel so much more younger, my eyes look and feel firmer and lines are vanishing.
It really doesn't even cause me to feel any irritation or cause me to break out or anything strange. 

Ingredients that make this product Awesome:
  • Matrixyl 3000-  Is 2 peptides that cause your skin to begin working on creating more collagen and elastin, which is lost as we age and hard for the body to create as the years pass.
  • Hyaluronic Acid -  Think of this as no more wrinkles/fine lines because it's hydrating your skin.
  • Plant Stem Cells - Think of it as rebuilding your skin cells stronger and firmer.
The main reason I use an eye gel is to help prevent puffy, dry and dark circles. That is why when I gave Pure Luxe a try I feel it really has helped and improve the hydration level around my eyes and actually I feel like I don't have tired eyes or that I don't get enough sleep! Instead, my eyes look wide away, happy and ready for the day ahead.

It really is a great product and I'm really happy to take the plunge and try this brand!
Plus, reading all the great ingredients in the product makes it even sound better for using on my skin, than just using anything with strange chemicals.

If you would like to try this product, please take a look at the link below:

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

Google+ Followers