Saturday, December 13, 2014

Precision Eyelash Curler - Plus 2 Refill Pads

The Precision Eyelash Curler is a beauty! Not only because of the lovely black and pink color combination, but it does what it should do. It really takes your lashes to a higher reach and not just bend or crimp them.

Instead, I found these to be gentle, non damaging or pinch my eye lashes and eye lids. The curler is perfectly easy to get your lashes all in to the curler because of the wide opening.

The spring is helpful to easily to open and close the curler. 

I think if you something that is safe to your lashes, gives you that look you desire, and is reasonably priced than its worth purchasing!

I just love the look of the curler and my lashes after use. Really a better product and you get extra refill pads, which come in handy!

Here is a short video:

If you would like to purchase this product, please follow the link below:

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

Google+ Followers