Monday, December 22, 2014

My 2014 December Fashion Wish List

Sometimes, I love to imagine my end of the year wishlist and make it happen even if it goes into the next year! I have a few fashionable styles I've always enjoyed, and now want to make a reality. 

My must have for staying warm all winter long! A Leopard Coat that screams comfortable and purrrrfect length. I won't need to wear worry about wearing something light underneath because this will keep the cold winter days from being miserable to being just
fantastic. The printed detailing is right on to that of a leopard. The length is something I never find easily when it comes to a stylish coat such as this! 

Not only does this share a fun shark like theme, but it reminds me of something exciting and different! Makes traveling anyplace a little more fun, while carrying a backpack with a shark smiling back at you.

Vintage style is always a number one look for me. Not only does this dress make me wonder with the lovely design going up and down it, but the bodycon style is something that will attract attention from north,east,south and west of you.
The colors are perfect and the length will give you that look of longer legs. I really do enjoy this dress for any occasion, not just for a party or evening out!

There is never a day I want to go without heels! and a pair of these Rivet Shoelace Black Heels give me the extra height, and a style I crave any time of the year! The 
belt design is marveolous and not only just one but two belts wrap around this boot. I love the rivets as they give off that extra dazzle and style to the shoe.

Nothing is sweeter than a printed pair of jeans! I hate being the same old dark blue, light blue, or just even plain colored jeans. However, a pair of stylish printed jeans as the
Printed Jeans by Garcia make any day seem better! No more boring old jeans for me, I want style, design and something that will make me stand out of the crowd and these Garcia Jeans give me just that!The length is perfect, the design is like wearing a piece of art on your legs and the color is just beautiful for any type of top to pair.

Thees five choices are what I find to be my most wanted items on my wishlist and soon to be a reality!

Thank You

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

Google+ Followers