Wednesday, December 10, 2014

InstaNatural Youth Express Eye Serum

The Youth Express Eye Serum is really something and comes in a nice size bottle. I can tell you with the mix of ingredients and most not really found together, you'll see improvements right away!

A few ingredients found in this Youth Express Eye Serum would be:
  • Vitamin C - help increase collagen production an keep your eye area looking bright
  • Plant Stem Cells - rebuild stronger skin cells from underneath and preserve your youthful healthy skin
  • Astaxanthin - strong antioxidant used to benefit joints, skin and for this product your eyes
  • Kojic Acid - diminish dark areas on the skin
  • Passionflower - full of natural vitamins the skin loves and can use to maintain it's healthy appearance
  • Caffeine -  help firm and awaken your eye area 
  • Hyaluronic Acid - hydrate your skin 
  • Niacinamide - adding wonderful antioxidant to the skin keeping free radicals and problems from harming your skin, also helps with skin issues like acne, rosacea and others.
  • Matrixyl 3000 - a amino and fatty acid made to fight aging and bring youth back to your face.
Totally a mix of ingredients, but with all the benefits it just sounds great! However, it's what the results show that matter! I am excited to say that after using this for a few days, only a few I noticed a change in my under area. Few I can tell you would be no more puffy bags, and hydration added to my under eyes. The lines almost feel like they've been filled in, but honestly all I needed was more hydration and a well made product like this one!

I do notice a tighter and more awaken look in my eyes daily.

If you would like to purchase this product, please take a look here:

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers