Friday, December 19, 2014

InstaNatural Vitamin C Moisturizer

The InstaNatural Vitamin C Moisturizer is a nice product full of nutrition and natural ingredients for the skin to soak in! It really feels great and absorbs quickly, leaving no greasy or oily feeling. Great for all skin types and I have combination skin, which is sensitive as well.  

I love how lovely the glow I get appears and easy it is to apply and feel like nothing heavy weighing my skin down. Its also loaded with more vitamins that are perfect for keeping my skin healthy. Your skin absorbs this moisturizer very fast and gives you an instant boost of hydration.

Great product, protects me through out the day from sun damage and keeps my skin glowing!

If you would like to purchase or learn more please take a look at the link below:

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

Google+ Followers