Wednesday, December 10, 2014

InstaNatural Retinol Moisturizer with Vitamin C

The Retinol Moisturizr with Vitamin C by InstaNatural is wonderful stuff! I love vitamin C and use it daily, but I also use Retinol and it gets a bit much to buy separate. However, this product allows you to have both of the two greatest ingredients for smooth, firm, and youthful skin with Retinol Moisturizer with Vitamin C.

Not only does it provide those two ingredients, but also a few more which benefit healthy skin long term and day after day.I love Jojoba Oil as well and find it hard to buy in any store, plus a bit expensive. Thankfully, I get that and a few more ingredients, which cost a lot separate in this one product.

I know from a few uses, my skin has maintained its softness, without reapplying all day long. It's not greasy and absorbs quickly. Plus the cream isn't so thick that it's like frosting, instead its just the right amount to hydrate, refresh and keep your skin from becoming dry and feeling it.

Here is some benefits of the main ingredients your getting in this moisturizer:

  • 2.5% Retinol- Reverse the signs of aging, wrinkly skin and fine lines
  • Vitamin C- balance your skin tone, reduce discoloration, adds glow, helps protect you from sun damage
  • Hyaluronic Acid-  adds hydration back to your skin 
  • Jojoba Oil- softer, smoother skin 
  • Shea Butter- great moisturizer and healthy fat for the skin
  • Green Tea- antioxidant and benefit to protect the skin from damage

Pretty much a great product to help the skin and give you a nice and healthy look day after day. I find it does exactly that for me, and am grateful to have found something new like this!

If you would love to try some of InstaNatural's Retinol Moisturizer with Vitamin C Cream, please check out the link below:

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers