Friday, December 12, 2014

Influenster FrostyVoxBox Reveal

Today I am revealing the #FrostyVoxBox from Influenster. It is a box full of different types of goodies. 

The #FrostyVoxBox includes:

  • Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover
  • Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner
  • NYC New York Color Expert Last Lip Color  - Sugar Plum
  • Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green Tea
  • Boots No7 Protect and Perfect Intense advanced
  • McCormic Gourmet All Natural Thyme
  • Fruit Vines Bites Strawberry
  • EcoTools Full Volume Styler

I found every product wonderful and the brand names I trusted for awhile! A few new things like Fruit Vines and Boots No7 Intense advanced serum is something I've never tried before. 

This box is a lovely winter gear box. If your staying in during the cold weather or dressing up to a festive holiday party, the box has plenty of things to cover you. From treats to beauty this box is it all!

A real wonderful box arrival for the season. 

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

"I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."

Google+ Followers