Friday, December 5, 2014

[Hand Gesture Control] Kamor® GC-02 Portable Wireless Cuboid Stereo Bluetooth 4.0 Speakers

The 10 Hour Rechargeable Speaker that I am excited to own, is a Kamor Protable Wireless Cuboid Stereo Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker. I really have to say that the red, which is the color I have, is nice and bold and the block style reminds me of a brick.
It really is fun and different looking, which I like! 

Get lost, use the instructions
The gesture control is something I haven't seen in any other product. Instead of clicking buttons you can easily just use your hand to flip through your songs. However, you don't have to use your hands to change the song. You could also just use it as many Bluetooth Speakers and use the touch screen buttons to change to the volume and song you prefer. 

Top part where the buttons are located

I really have to say that this is one of the most updated ways to hear your music. Bluetooth is like the best, no more wires and to have hand gesture ability to change to a song you like is pretty neat!

I use this with my iPod, Samsung Smart Phone and my MP3 player.  I have had no problems with the sound being unclear or having any static or funny vibrating sound while playing it. I think for a first time user of a Bluetooth Speaker, it's fairly easy to set up. However, you can always refer back to the instructions for help, which does come in handy if you forget a step to activate one device with the speaker. 

I really do like the feel, the shape and the sound of this product, terrific gift to a friend or yourself!

If you would like to purchase this device and see the other ones they have to offer, please take a look at the link below:

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

Google+ Followers