Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Hair Clip 5-pack with Silicon Anti-slip Band in a Multipurpose Reusable Bag by Vapolli

I love to do my hair and sometimes having a good grip is what I need with hair clips, but most don't provide a really good amount. My hair can be difficult to hold put since it is not as thick many. So when I have to do my hair straight or curly, I end up having my clips falling down my hair or becoming a pain to work with. The Vapolli brand is wonderful and the sugar skulls are so stylish! 

Silicone band under each clip

I finally can keep my hair put and use my Instyler or Curling Iron to do some fun looking hair styles. All thanks to the silicone band which helps keep them in place and keep a strong grip in place. I even sometimes run out the house with these in my hair, as they are a great way to keep my hair in place. The price is wonderful, the amount is perfect for anyone and you get a lovely bag to hold them in.

What else I love is that it don't tear out your hair or damage it anyway, it's safe and that is something I always try to look for when buying a hair clip or hair bands.

Nice strong grip!
Great product!

You can purcahse or learn more about this product here:

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

Google+ Followers