Monday, December 8, 2014

Dot&Dot Car Seat Back Protector/Cover

Large enough to cover the full back of the seat.

A Car Seat Back Protector/Cover is perfect for dirt protection and anything that may come in contact with your seats. I find that my dogs fur or a friends child who loves to eat in the car, ends up being a problem for me. 

Easily folds up and can be put away in the glove compartment and taken out to be put back on to the car seat.
Not too thick, very thin and durable fabric. Very easy to wash down and reuse!
I am not a big fan of dirty, sticky and furry seats. However, this product protects the back part of the perfectly.

Top Buckle keeping it in place
Bottom buckle to go around the seat keeping it in place.
It straps on easily, covers the back portion leaving not much of the seat to be seen and doesn't add extra bulk making it difficult to sit in. I love how easy it is to clean with a little bit of water and soap. I think its a perfect product for clean seats all year round, plus if your like me a germ-phobic than this is a good product to get.

If your interested in purchasing this Car Seat Cover, please take a look at the link below:

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers