Friday, December 12, 2014

Chef Doux Loose Tea Infuser with Drip Tray- Best Tea Infuser for Loose Leaf or Herbal Tea

First off, the Chef Doux can really catch your attention by the leaf handle and lovely bright color. There are two colors blue and green to choose from, I have the lovely cool blue, which is the exact color and design as shown.

Silicone handle 
Nice stand to place place the Infuser on

Now why I love Chef Doux Tea Infuser is because it really holds all the loose tea, even the small pieces. Your even getting something that doesn't take long to clean right up, since its created entirely of silicone. 

The holes are perfect to allow the tea to infuse with the boiling water,. Giving you the perfect flavor
to your mug.

The silicone doesn't give any strange taste of plastic into the drink after using, but it does leave you with the perfect cup of tea. I think I actually prefer tea better than anything else because it relaxes me, keeps me alert and energetic, and also has a nice taste. So to have found a Tea Infuser that doesn't change flavors of the drink or breaks up because of constant use, than it's a keeper.

Simple and delicious tea every time!

I go through probably 9-12 cups a day, through out the day. So I really never stopped using this Tea infuser since it came in! 

All I can say it's very stylish and splendid to own!

Quick Video Review:


If you would like to purchase this product, please take a look at the link below:

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

Google+ Followers