Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Bslingerie Womens Denim Zipper Christmas Costume Bustier Corset

The choices of Bslingerie Corsets are up too you, but when you want to make sure of quality than Bslingerie has you covered!

The product I received is well made, with a denim jean type fabric, which is super strong and durable. It is a perfect fit to the normal size you wear for as a shirt, but if your unsure try using  a measuring tape and find the size of your waist to decide if your a small, medium, larger or bigger.

The Corset  is really nice as any day sexy lingerie costume, but I actually seen many wear them as actual tops. This type of Corset really does make you look Sexier and as the title mentions BUSTIERHowever, I like the appearance and shape it gives my body. The pink and floral design is beautiful and even though the others are just a gorgeous, I think the pink goes well with my skin and my personal color preference. 

You really get a great product and the zipper closure is something that can make putting on and taking off even easier. The back is also pretty, with a laced style design which can be tightened or loosen.

Another little part of these is that they come with a pair of matching thongs, giving you the full authentic and matching outfit experience. It really is something for the one who enjoys to dress up, who loves to get noticed, and personally for me it's a wonderful way to feel sexier any time I want!

Finally, all I can say is this is a very beautiful product and the fit is perfect, as well as the design!

You can purchase this Bslingerie Womens Denim Zipper Christmas Costume Bustier Corset at the link below:

You can even find out more about the Bslingerie Company here:

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

Google+ Followers