Monday, November 17, 2014

Sunsella Pastry Scraper & Chopper

 n a cake, and even serve food. It really is versatile and heavy duty! The Sunsella Pastry Scraper is a perfect fit for any chef or cook or even for clay crafts!

I use mine even in crafting hobbies, making my own homemade clay for pottery and other creative crafts. It really comes in handy and can stand up to thick heavy dough and food that need to be sliced and the ruler on the edge of this product works to provide you with the right size. Maybe for the same size mini loaves of bread, sliced meats and so much more.

I love also how soft and comfortable the handle is, no pain when using it to scrape up dough or slice right through it! Also, this product is very easy to clean and reuse for anything.

If you would like to purchase or find out more about the Sunsella Pastry Scraper and Chopper, please take a look at the link below:

and check out Sunsella's site here:

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

FAST SHIPPING and GREAT LOW PRICES!! Come take a look! 
Share and take a look of the products onsite, you might find something beautiful for a friend, 
family member or yourself at a great price!


Kleem Organics Vitamin C Serum *Express Your Natural Beauty* 
Find out more here:   

Follow on Social Networks Here:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers