Friday, November 28, 2014

Majestic Bombay Dental Sickle Scaler

 The Bombay Dental Scaler is stainless steel, which means longer lasting than the plastic ones you can get from the store. They are high quality, just as good as being at the dentist. Nothing fake or flawed here!

I love how easy it is to pick out the food out of the gums or between the teeth. This is perfect for those, who want to keep their mouths healthy! 

Comfortable grips on each side.

Larger Scaler end
Smaller Scaler end

It really works wonders and feels great having a real tool than a fake plastic one from the drug store. It works perfectly, and if you notice the size is perfect for you fingers and comfortable to grip.

Terrific Product!

If you would like to purchase the Majestic Bombay Dental Sickle Scaler, Anterior, Towner-jacquette , please follow the link below:

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers