Monday, November 24, 2014

Magicfly Portable Wireless Doorbell Kit Operating at 1000 ft Range with Over 50 Chimes, No Batteries Required for Receiver [1 Transmitter, 2 Receiver]



A first ever in doorbell ringers, for me! I never had such an awesome product that chimes 52 different sounds and the best part no wires needed!  The Magicfly Portable Wireless Doorbell Kit is battery free, wireless and comes packed and ready to use. 

I just couldn't wait to play with it, once received. The sounds are so relaxing and change in pitch. Plus the best part no hard setting it up! I just attach the one or both Receivers with it's into an outlet and now I have the speaker which gives out the clearest chime sound from one press of the doorbell. It would be hard to miss
the sound at a distance. My house is a bit small so it's very easy for anyone to hear it, but to actually have a doorbell is just wonderful! 


Now the MagicFly Transmitter you get there is one simple white oval rectangular piece, which you set up with the double sided tape. It's very sticky and stays perfectly fine attach to the door, but you can screw it in the spot as well. The tape side and screw all included, so either way you have no need to buy anything separate. 


The button is large and easy to see, one press will send the noise straight to the receivers making it easy for anyone to here. Just like the product says up to 1000 ft range.
I actually can hit this button and here it to the end of my large backyard, which covers half a block.

You really can't go wrong with the price and a wireless Doorbell Kit, which is so easy for anyone to set up! Just think, you'll never miss a delivery or visitor again. For me, it's a path to an upgraded way of living since it really makes thing easier and many people hate knocking loud, so a push is all it takes to get the attention of anyone. Plus, all the wonderful chimes, I just can't wait for someone to press the button. Also it works for me as well, because when I'm in need of help opening the door after lugging groceries or huge boxes up the stairs and have no way of opening the door. The press of this button with my elbow, sends a chime giving the
others to come and help.

Just plain excellent!

If you would love a Magicfly Portable Wireless Doorbell Kit Operating at 1000 ft Range with Over 50 Chimes, No Batteries Required for Receiver [1 Transmitter, 2 Receiver], please take a look at the link below:





Thank You 



Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways: