Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Key Largo Traders Salad Spinner

The Key Largo Traders Salad Spinner is a great for drying your fresh iceberg lettuce, spinach, kale or any greens in your garden or from the market. It is a easy to use product and drys your greens in time for use, after a few spins!

It really doesn't get better than that, instant food for lunch, dinner or when ever you want salad. Just cut or add some toppings and you got a great salad.

I love how the shape is easy to add in a huge amount of lettuce, perfect for a large family. It's cute in design and color and easy to wash!

It really is fast and beneficial to making salad clean and dry, fast!

Now I can go on a salad diet and not worry about drying my lettuce with paper towels. I just place it in the basket and spin spin spin!

Great product!

If you would like this product, please take a look at the link below:

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

FAST SHIPPING and GREAT LOW PRICES!! Come take a look! 
Share and take a look of the products onsite, you might find something beautiful for a friend, 
family member or yourself at a great price!



Kleem Organics Vitamin C Serum *Express Your Natural Beauty* 
Find out more here:   

Follow on Social Networks Here:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers