Friday, November 28, 2014

Foxbrim Total Hair Repair Oil

The Total Hair Repair Oil  by Foxbrim is really something! It has many different oils in this bottle, which work wonders for your hair.
I have decided to research and see what each really does to benefit the hair and any hair type!

The main oils in this Total Hair Repair Oil and what they really do:

  • Organic Argan Oil -  The Argan Oil will repair damaged shafts and split ends. Also, It'll provides you with protection from the sun and UV radiation. It works to reconstruct the hair down to the cellular level, providing antioxidants and increasing elasticity. 
  • Therefore, you are going to gain lustrous and frizz free hair that will grow healthy and perfect for those who want to grow long hair!
  • Jojoba Oil - helps damaged hair as Argan Oil does and reduces the frizz, but it also works wonders on the scalp. Prevents your head from being flaky and dry.
  • Shea Butter - Known to be the protection ingredient. It will keep your hair gorgeous by shielding your hair from hot and dry weather, such as those long summer days when the sun is blazing hot and beaming down on your head.
  • Grapeseed Oil - Prevents you from losing hair and provides antioxidants to your hair making it healthy and beautiful
  • Sunflower Oil -  The treatment to fix dry and damaged hair. Not only does it make you hair soft and lustrous, but it also works to prevent your hair from breakage and conditions the hair, so you won't end up with greasy hair.

I obviously noticed a change, since I've been using this product. Not only does my hair feel and look better, but I don't need to wash my head so much to get my hair lively! I mean I use to have to wash my hair every day because I get greasy hair very fast and end up washing
everyday to prevent it. However, I noticed that after using this Total Repair Oil, my hair has been shiny, soft and not weighed down or limp or greasy in any way. I can go probably 3 days more now, thanks to this product.

I know my diet plays a role in my hair and since I've been using this product, it has been helping me keep my long hair growing strong and healthy.

It really does a great job and is provided with so much good things, Love it!

You can purchase this product here:

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers