Thursday, November 6, 2014

EnvyDerm Cosmetics Co Mascara Review

This type of Mascara brand by EnvyDerm Cosmetics is pure vegan and 100% good for your eyelashes, no chemicals involved. I really must say that your eyelashes will shine and glimmer with this applied to them. I have here is the black color Mascara.

I really love the volume and easy ability to apply with the brush. It doesn't give me spider lashes, but soft separated thick dark lashes instantly. 

The natural ingredients, such as Peptides, Moroccan Argan Oil, Vitamins and Amino Acids are so beneficial for your lashes that they may encourage them to grow stronger, longer and thicker.

Here is what I came to with the breakdown:

  • Peptides - proteins to help strengthening and build stronger thicker lashes
  • Moroccan Argan Oil - soften, strengthening and make your eyelashes shimmer 
  • Vitamins and Amino Acids - help build your lashes up and keep them from becoming fragile and weak

So I come with the conclusion that all these healthy ingredients benefit in creating you a future of healthy lashes that not only look great when applying this Mascara, but even without having it on. Almost like a treatment while you wear mascara.

However, I find this to be the best product for everyday use and just to boost my eyelashes when ever needed! 

If you would love to enhance your lashes and treat them to be stronger and healthier, than please take  a look at the link below:


Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

FAST SHIPPING and GREAT LOW PRICES!! Come take a look! 
Share and take a look of the products onsite, you might find something beautiful for a friend, 
family member or yourself at a great price!


Kleem Organics Vitamin C Serum *Express Your Natural Beauty* 
Find out more here:   

Follow on Social Networks Here:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers