Thursday, November 6, 2014

Dr Song Home Professional Teeth Whitening 44% Carbamide Peroxide 8 XL Syringe Kit with Light, Trays and Gel Applicator

The Dr Song Home Professional Teeth Whitening Kit is something that costs less than getting it done professionally, and will last over 50 applications. However, the results are what really matter! So does it compare to a really great clean at the dentist office or is it not that good?

Mold-able Teeth Trays

Well my opinion to this product is that it works double the time of those white strips, it is strong and you should watch out if you have sensitivity, and yes it does work!

LED Blue Light 
I think my teeth just as white as if I gone to the dentist for a treatment or you know it seems even whiter than they could ever get it! I don't need to waste 100's just to get my teeth white when I can save gas, save money and do it at home. You only need to  apply some of the Carbamide Peroxide out of the syringe to the trays, which are easy to remove with the tab that sticks out. The light is something that helps the peroxide to work better and faster.

8 syringes

applicator brush

You get everything in this Dr Song Kit, so don't worry you don't' need to buy anything else for a while since it covers over 50 applications.

I love white teeth and to have the chance to get my teeth white when I need too boost my appearance, this is the kit for me!

If you would like to purchase this product, please take a look here:

Also I have for you this extra kit, which if you have sensitive teeth and I do, it will help you out!

Dr Song Remineralization Gel 8 Syringes Teeth Treatment

This is perfect to reduce sensitivity that many get with any whitening kit. However, the Dr Song Remineralization Gel is able to strengthen the enamel on your teeth, restore minerals and reduce the sensitivity.

If you ever felt that pain applying any whitening kit to your teeth even if it's the Dr Song Teeth Whitening Kit, than having a real good product to ease that pain is always good! I found after many products, I suffer with senstivity and having that pain while whiteing is not fun at all!
However, after using this kit which will last a long time as well, helps alot! I am shocked and even after this I can having some sweet fruits and not feel pain as I use too.

Its a nice 8 syringe set for over 50 treatments and if you got the Dr Song Home Professional Teeth Whitening Kit, than you can have enough to use with that kit. However, it really isn't bad and i love that my teeth are stronger and It'll save you so much with being under 15 dollars to buy.

If you would like to purchase this product please go here:

Thank You

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

FAST SHIPPING and GREAT LOW PRICES!! Come take a look!
Share and take a look of the products onsite, you might find something beautiful for a friend,
family member or yourself at a great price!


Kleem Organics Vitamin C Serum *Express Your Natural Beauty*
Find out more here:  

Follow on Social Networks Here:


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers