Friday, November 14, 2014

Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask - Skin Cleanser, Pore Reducer & Natural Moisturizer

Instanatural Dead Sea Mud Mask is really nice and rich in muddy grayish dead sea color. I love the attractive container and the dark deep grey color of the product, obviously real dead sea. Many products use other ingredients, but this mud mask is base on Organic Jojoba Oil, Aloe Vera, and many other wonderful ingredients!  

I myself love how it doesn't dry my face but instead nourishes it with nutrition and vitamins from the mud and ingredients. It isn't your typical green clay or peel off mask. Instead, it's like a Vitamin packed mask for you face to absorb while it clears out the gunk and yuckiness inside your pores.

I already after one shot of this mask, which I leave on 15 mins and it softens my skin and makes it so smooth and tight, without feeling dry and dull in color. I get a feeling as if I moisturized my skin, but I haven't!

This is an awesome product!

If you would like to purchase the Dead Sea Mud Mask by InstaNaturals, please take a look at the link below:

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

FAST SHIPPING and GREAT LOW PRICES!! Come take a look! 
Share and take a look of the products onsite, you might find something beautiful for a friend, 
family member or yourself at a great price!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers