Friday, November 7, 2014

Custom Carrie Name Necklace in Acrylic

The Custom Carrie Name Necklace  is a super cool Necklace customized to your name. It's inexpensive and fun to wear as well! There are so many colors too choose form and you get to have it made with your name or a present for someone else! To have my name labeled on a necklace, is great and you know my name is hard to find at the stores on any pre-made product, but with Carrie Name Necklace I can have it done the exact way it's spelled.

Sometimes, you'll see Natasha and that is how you pronounce my name, but since my mom made it special she placed an "o" where it is normally an "a" in the center. Therefore, my name is not one you'll find easily.

Thanks to Carrie Name Necklace by Namefully, I can have my name spelled correctly in the color I like most!  Plus, you have the option of size too.

So what you get with the Acrylic Carrie Name Necklace with Any Name is 10 letters of choice for your name, size of chain, and the color of your liking!

If your interested in having a well crafted, and beautiful Acrylic Name Necklace for yourself, friend, or family member than please take a look at the link below:

and here: Custom Carrie Name Necklace in Acrylic

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

FAST SHIPPING and GREAT LOW PRICES!! Come take a look! 
Share and take a look of the products onsite, you might find something beautiful for a friend, 
family member or yourself at a great price!


Kleem Organics Vitamin C Serum *Express Your Natural Beauty* 
Find out more here:   

Follow on Social Networks Here:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers