Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Bio'Sensiya Rejuvenating MultiVitamin Night Time Serum, with A.B.C.D.E Vitamins, Hyaluronic & Ferulic acid

Bio'Sensiya Rejuvenating Serum is really packed with all the Vitamins in the alphabet, well close too them all. It has the most important ones that play a huge role in our skin and underneath it too. Normally, we use these Vitamins daily in serums and lotions, but usually they are always seperate!

So first off, I really do like that Bio'Sensiya combined them all into one bottle to apply on at night. It feels super silky when applying and absorbs into the skin in a few seconds. The appearance of fine lines and dry, dehydrated areas on my face have vanish. The deep skin cells are being repaired and by that my skin on the surface is stronger, smoother, and my skin is glowing thanks to the Vitamin C and the other vitamins.

I love how non greasy my skin feels during the day and doesn't look it either! My under eye are is smoother and line free as well, after a few uses. What's best is that all I have to do to repair any of these skin issues like acne, dry skin, dull skin, wrinkles, finelines, dark circles, puffiness, and pretty much a bunch of other skin issues is just apply this serum on at night.

I guess waking up to clearer skin is possible with the right product, and to have multivitamin as we all know is best to support our healthy bodies. Therefore, putting together the idea of a high potent vitamin and a serum you wear at night allowing it to absorb and work deep in to the cells is actually a wonderful idea, you wake up to beautiful skin!

If you would like to purchase this product, please take a look at the link below:

Thank You

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

FAST SHIPPING and GREAT LOW PRICES!! Come take a look!
Share and take a look of the products onsite, you might find something beautiful for a friend,
family member or yourself at a great price!




Kleem Organics Vitamin C Serum *Express Your Natural Beauty*
Find out more here:  

Follow on Social Networks Here:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers