Friday, November 28, 2014

24 Grazia® Baking Cups

The Grazia Baking Cups are very bright in color, love the pink! They come in a set of 24 silicone cupcake cups. I love that I can create separate cupcakes with these, or make a few and not use them all. Unlike your traditional large silicone cupcake tin, where each is stuck together, this is actually a easier way to make personal cupcakes and for anyone in the household. 

I even tried using them to make homemade desserts like releases cups or mini cheese cakes. Silicone is the best thing for nonstick cooking and these help pop out your food easily. No broken or messed up pieces. Plus, you can heat these up or freeze them. 

I think for the price, it's not really a bad choice and for the amount it's possibly the same to buy a tin that isn't silicone as it would to buy these. I noticed one day walking through the stores, trying to find a few pans that the tins and others are so expensive for just one. It use to be cheap, but not only are they just regular silver pans/cupcake tins, but there isn't really anything special with them. However, I am so thankful to have found these beauties because making my own personal desserts and having them personal size for just me is terrific and delicious!

You can find these 24 Grazia Baking Cups below:

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers