Saturday, October 11, 2014

True Organics Sonic Eraser 3x Sonic Infuser

True Organics Sonic Powered Eraser!

We all know that to get the best serums, creams, and gels into the skin is to have it absorbed quickly and all the way into the skin and not just on top. However, that can be difficult with using our fingers, but with the Sonic Eraser by True Organics, you are getting a super powered device that massages the skin while infusing the antioxidant, Retinol, or any type or product your using to defeat those dark circles, rebuild collagen and elastin, or even boosting your beautiful hydrated and glowing skin.

The Sonic Eraser is so strong and remarkably tiny, close to the size of a lipstick. I love how It easily fits into my hand and when in use it supplies a great amount of pulses to the area I'm treating and it only runs on is one single triple A battery.

There is no doubt, this is a better product than using your fingers to get under your eyes for a massage. Plus, did you know the reason a massage is great to have while using a cream or serum, is cause the heat building up by the massage allows the body to absorb it quicker into the skin and it has a better chance to go deeper and work it's way into the cells to recreate and rebuild healthier looking skin, youthful too.

I really do love this product and this is the first time I've ever had something like this  to use for my face. I actually in the past tried using my hands to massage, but it did nothing just got tiring and felt like a waste of time.  All I can say is I wish I knew about this sooner!

I really recommend this for everyone who deals with dark circles, wrinkles, puffy eyes, or even those who just want to rebuild stronger collagen and add back the glow to their skins.

Truly amazing, I love this product!

You can purchase The Sonic Eraser 3x Sonic Infuser by True Organics  here:

**Speical Deal**
Use this Link Below To Get 20% discount off 

The best in cosmetic skin care with active organics, save up to 70%

Thank You

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

FAST SHIPPING and GREAT LOW PRICES!! Come take a look!
Share and take a look of the products onsite, you might find something beautiful for a friend, family member or yourself at a great price!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers