Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Raw Terre Naturally Better Skin Care

Many of us use products that don't really have what our skin really need, which is natural and whole ingredients. Instead, we use those chemicals made in a factory with hard to pronounce names that may help our situation for that day, but what about the future! Do we really want to rely on chemicals for the rest of your life, which might actually do more harm and age you faster than something made outside your door. 

Well there is a solution and it's called Raw Terre. They are a company with a lovely tale of an Alchemist and a Face Freak who found the solution to our problems, honest and wholesome ingredients. Therefore, Raw Terre was born. 

Raw Terre has no fake ingredients or fillers of any kind! Instead, it's 100% pure and real plants in every product. Something I rather wear on my face, hair or well all over my body than a bottle of toxic potion with side effects.  

This is the most potent product I've ever tried and I tried many types of serums. However, this is like taking ingredients from your backyard and creating a wonderful concoction to improve your skin! I really must say my skin drank it up and a small amount goes a long way! I can see dramatic changes right away, no need to wait weeks for a full improvement. There is so much beneficial ingredients in this product, something most leave out but you pay the same amount. When I hear the word elixir, I think of  100% real, not watered down or mixed with lesser ingredients. Raw Terre really wanted you to benefit with real ingredients and nothing half as powerful. This is one of my favorite new products!

My skin is feeling and looking so much better, I feel a huge change in pores and an increase in my natural glow.

You should really take a look at this product and feed your skin some Elixir Concentrate! Here is a link to the product:


This is perfect for awaking your face and feel fresh and clean!  I love how a mist of this makes me feel more awaken and so soothing. Plus, not only does it just revive you for the that moment, but it works deep into your cells and rebuilds your natural luster and beauty within. Therefore, in the end your benefiting with naturally beautiful skin for years to come. Something chemically made products won't do for you.

If you would love to awaken your skin and indulge in a life long fate of beautiful, youthful skin please take a look at Revive! Soothing, Moisturizing and Purifying Toner here:


You know how important a moisturizer is for your skin and when you want to look your best any could work, but you want your skin to be it's best for years to come so Moonshine Day or Night Face Cream is just perfect for that reason. Your not only getting a cream to smooth and make your skin hydrated and glow all day and night long, but your also getting something that will work for your future.

This product is built to make your skin reverse it's ageing process. The ingredients are made of natural oils that benefit in keeping our skin and collagen strong and glowing that we will never need to worry about wrinkles and fine lines or dull and dry skin patches. This will keep us looking like we did in our 20's. I myself find it to be the best cream for the day time because its not as thick as most creams, but I also enjoy it at night because it doesn't cause me to feel as if I'm wearing a heavy mask of cream on my face, but something that keeps me looking my best and will for days, months and years to come. 

Moonshine Day or Night Face Cream. Normal-Dry Skin can be found here:


Lastly, two perfect scrubs to detox and brighten your skin.

This really does wonders clearing out your pores and giving you that refresh feeling. It takes off all the dead skin, dirt and grime from your pores, leaving you refreshed and smooth. Your pores will get smaller and your face will look brighter, smoother, and firmer. Also, you will even feel the difference after one use! I was pleasantly pleased with the way it got the hard to reach dirt, that no other product I've tried actually did. I can say if you want to test this, take your normal scrub and use it as you would, than try this scrub and you will see what extra was missed.  

If you want to give your face that clean it really deserves, take a look at the link below:

First off,  the smell is something that really helps awaken your eyes when you want to wake up in the morning. It even makes your body feel alive and lemony fresh! I love the scent and the way it scrubs off dead skin and doesn't cause you to tear your skin apart like most scrubs. It really is an awaking and after your done washing your face or body, the glow is like WOW! I can see my natural skin glow and look so bright and youthful. Terrific product for your face, your body and just about any part you have skin on your body.

If you would like to try this product out please check out the link below:

I feel so much alive with Raw Terre! It's not benefiting you only for today, but for your future years to come! 

The Glow and Clean Feel all thanks to Raw Terre!

Close view of what my skin looks like after using this wonderful product.

If you want to revive your beauty pantry with real ingredients, real healthy nutritious products than Raw Terre is the place to shop, your face will thank you because mine sure did!

"Thank you Raw Terre for the wonderful products, you've made me a believer!"

You can find out more and follow them through the links below:

Site:   http://www.rawterre.com/
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Raw-Terre/311448239004542
Twitter:  https://twitter.com/RawTerreBeauty
Instagram: http://instagram.com/raw_terre
Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/rterre/

Youtube:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYt9bLs-LvfobHU3OeE1G5Q

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:


FAST SHIPPING and GREAT LOW PRICES!! Come take a look! 

Share and take a look of the products onsite, you might find something beautiful for a friend, 
family member or yourself at a great price!




Kleem Organics Vitamin C Serum *Express Your Natural Beauty* 

Find out more here:   www.kleem.net

Follow on Social Networks Here:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/KleemOrganics1

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KleemOrganics

Google+ Followers