Thursday, October 23, 2014

Priority Chef Potato Ricer - Baby Food Masher

Potato Ricer - Baby Food Masher 

The perfect way to get mashed and shredded potatoes easily. You can make the perfect baby food as well as just a meal for yourself! I really love Priority Chef's Potato Ricer. It really makes having a delicious meal even better and made to look like it should! 

I feel the Potato Ricer actually works to smash the potato to a smoother and creamier, lump free style. Leaving you a mouth feel you always wanted from a pile of delicious mashed potatoes. You can even save yourself some fat and calories or option with it and still have a delicious side dish. Even using this I can create shepherds pie with an even smooth top hill of mashed potatoes.  

Smooth handles for squeezing

The shape and handle are perfect for comfort and creating even mashes of potato going through the ricer, no uneven thickness or pieces. I love how easy life is now that I can make top notch potatoes for my family. It's one of my favorite starch sides, but also makes for a delicious main dish when your avoiding meat some times.

Smooth, warm and fresh mashed potatoes, thanks to the Potato Ricer by Priority Chef!

I  love it! Now I be smashing and mashing my potatoes easily and having maybe even hash browns in the morning because I don't have discomfort ever using this tool! 

It's fun and now I just want to look up more recipes to create. 

Wonderful product!

You can purchase the Potato Ricer by Priority Chef at the link below:


$7 off coupon - 7OFFMASH

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

FAST SHIPPING and GREAT LOW PRICES!! Come take a look! 

Share and take a look of the products onsite, you might find something beautiful for a friend, family member or yourself at a great price!


Kleem Organics Vitamin C Serum *Express Your Natural Beauty* 
Find out more here:

Follow on Social Networks Here:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers