Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Hydracentials Slim And Sporty 16 oz Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle

Hydracentials Slim And Sporty Stainless Steel Water Bottle 

The Slim and Sporty 16oz Vacuum Insulated Water Bottle makes for a perfect fit to take any place. I use it on hikes through the woods or even after a long jog in my bag. This is so comfortable to hold with the handle on top and the straw like sipping area where it opens too is wonderful, plus it keeps the liquid protected from anything going into it.

Stainless Steel no flavor from the bottle added to your water. 

I love this no taste of nasty plastic in my water, since its made of stainless steel and not easy to break or dent up like most cheap water bottles. I think the 16oz is perfect for bringing along through stores or any place you want to stay hydrated.

Pop out sipping area.

I find it easy to carry than a large water bottle and keeps the liquid cooler longer and fresher in taste. 
Fits perfectly in the hand

I really enjoy the Slim and Sporty look as well, makes it easy to put my hands around and I can use a clip right through the handle on top and attach it to my bag or bike. Love to mention this is BPA Free and Food Grade, which means more than just having a stainless steel bottle. To me it does because it is free of toxic chemicals in the product that could leach out and 
contaminate your drinking water and cause you to get sick. 

Soft bottom 

However, in my final opinion of this product I really do love using it daily and will never go back to just buying water from the store, when I can store fresh, clean and filtered water from my faucet (have a filter attachment).  

You can purchase this product here:

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

FAST SHIPPING and GREAT LOW PRICES!! Come take a look! 
Share and take a look of the products onsite, you might find something beautiful for a friend, family member or yourself at a great price!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers