Thursday, October 23, 2014

Dot&Dot Multi Purpose Bags

Dot And Dot Multi-Purpose Bags

The Multi Purpose Bags is perfect for holding any amount of products, depending on size. It has a beautiful mesh allowing you to see you contents, while the clear inside protects it from dirt or anything that may come in contact with it. The zipper is easy to open and close and these bags come with handles.

You can get them in the color and size of your choosing, and they just make a great way to carry a few or a whole lot of things on a vacation, out to the beach, around the house, or just about anywhere!

I have the Multi Purpose Bag in a Xsmall size. It's a perfect fit for my makeup, my art supplies and just anything that I love to keep together as a kit for this small bag.
It really does wonders when I have everything organized and this bag does exactly that. Right now, I'm using it as a tools holder and makeup holder for on the go. I always love to keep a small bag just in case of things I need when on the road. It can normally vary for me, I usually place floss, tweezers and a bunch of other things inside it.

However, this is the first bag that fits everything perfectly. There is no struggle to unzip and close it back up. My stuff isn't falling out into my giant purse and ending up down below where I have no idea where it's at. This bag is perfect companion for me to take on the road and store bandages, and so much more personal and helpful tools. Like my little first aid beauty kit. 

If you would like they have so many sizes from Xsmall to Large that you can get anything to fit in these cases and they'll be safely sealed from dirt and anything. Please take a look at the link below:

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

FAST SHIPPING and GREAT LOW PRICES!! Come take a look! 
Share and take a look of the products onsite, you might find something beautiful for a friend, 
family member or yourself at a great price!


Kleem Organics Vitamin C Serum *Express Your Natural Beauty* 

Find out more here:

Follow on Social Networks Here:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers