Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Adovia Anti Wrinkle Facial Moisturizer Cream

Adovia Anti Wrinkle Facial Moisturizer Cream

Adovia's Anti Wrinkle Facial Moisturizer Cream is terrific for defeating those dry and fine lines around the eyes and lips and mainly everywhere. It is very soothing cream for the face, that turns dry, wrinkly face into beautiful soft and glowing skin! I love how deeply it works to moisturize the face and neck, which is what we all need for the best protection against aging.

Any thing made with Dead Sea Minerals really helps and improves my skin. I've tried many Adovia products and found their products to be the best of the Dead Sea Mineral made beauty products. Reason being, they are always using natural ingredients, I never feel my skin drying out or becoming greasy during the day and I get this feeling of smooth and soft skin every day long. Plus, improvement in my hydration in my skin and reduction of wrinkles, which is a big one!

I really love this product after a nice shower in the day time, once I wake up and had just showered. I figure best time is when I really open up my pores and cleanse my skin in the shower, than applying this to get deep into the skin cells.
It does absorb in easily, leaves no funny smells or irritation like many of the products Adovia sells. 

However, the Anti Wrinkle Facial Moisturizer Cream is nice and thick, with a cooling feel once applied to the skin. I think the Aloe Vera really adds to the cooling and soothing effect as well. I do love how it makes my skin feel.

Truly wonderful!

Here is where you can get yourself some truly amazing Adovia Anti-Wrinkle Facial Moisturizer Cream:

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

FAST SHIPPING and GREAT LOW PRICES!! Come take a look! 
Share and take a look of the products onsite, you might find something beautiful for a friend, family member or yourself at a great price!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers