Wednesday, October 15, 2014

2 Keedox Dog Training Collars: No Barking & Water Proof Shock Vibration Beeper

Two New Keedox Dog 
Training Transmitters!

Today, I have two new ways to get your dogs trained at home. The brand known as Keedox has created two different devices that will help you train your dogs, but with out harm.
These two products are The Keedox Rechargeable Waterproof No-barking Collar and the 
Keedox Waterproof Remote Pet Dog Training Collar For 2 Dogs.

They both are very helpful and easy to place on your dog. You can start using them as soon as you get them, they are set up. You may need to charge them before use, which is no problems since each package comes with everything you need to start including the home chargers.

Here are my results with the two Keedox Training Collars: 

1.  Keedox Rechargeable Waterproof No-barking Collar for 1 Dog with 100 Levels of Vibration

I found this product to be very useful, since one of my dogs are very vocal! She's a small dog under 10lbs and this one works to fit around her neck, since it can be adjusted.
The levels are perfect for getting the dogs attention, stopping her from continuing her barking at nothing. I should mention she is a rescue and has two sides. One is that she can be loveable and playful and the other is she loves to bark and becomes vicious to anyone near her. However as much as I love her, I think this collar by Keedox is really awesome! She doesn't want to try to bark after I used this product because she knows she'll receive a vibrating like shock each time. 

You basically get everything with the Keedox No-barking Collar, such as:

  • Transmitter
  • Rechargeable Collar
  • Battery for Transmitter
  • Home Charger
  • Test Light
  • Manual

You can also add another collar receiver sold separate for another dog because the transmitter works for up to two receivers. I wouldn't worry about dog size since my dog is tiny and under 10lbs this works wonders on her neck and doesn't hurt her at all! Also
It's not heavy so it won't be weighing her down or cause any pain, while placed on the neck of your dog. 

The choice of 100 levels of vibrations are wonderful for training, since your dog may get use to one vibrating shock that it won't affect them anymore, but when you have a different one which can be stronger or less it will cause them to stop.
You also won't waist the battery, since it turns off automatically if receiver isn't in use for 4 minutes, but any movement will activate the receiver into Standby Mode.

This is such a wonderful product for training the dog and if you would like to learn more please take a look at the link below:

2.  Keedox Waterproof 1000m Remote Pet Dog Training Collar System for 2 Dogs 99 Levels Shock Vibration Beeper

This is another awesome product for training your dogs. The Keedox system for No-Barking is just as wonderful, but this is perfect for two dogs, which I have! This is wonderful for different training purposes, not only barking. You can use this to train them to do tricks, and obey your rules. The reason a collar with shocking vibrations is a perfect training tool is because it doesn't hurt the dog, it will stop them from disobeying, and it will also cause them to be less dominant.

I can really relate with my one dog, who thinks she rules the house. However, this device really helped her understand to stop from attacking my other dog, when she gets scared or barking at the window or just at any stranger who walks past.
You would think she was a tough dog, but when she is face with another dog or anyone she runs and hides and even yelps as if she was getting hurt. I love her, but sometimes her reaction and disobedience is not something I can deal with. So when I got this in the mail I tried it right away.

The range is great since you can take it up to 1000 meters, which isn't bad because my backyard isn't huge. She recognized the vibrating pules once I pressed the button and she stopped from her excessive barking at the cars passing by. I went over some old commands she knows, but don't really do while outside. It's almost like she forgets everything and too much sounds and noises and smells has her interests. However, this device actually stopped her from roaming off or preventing her to lose concentration and run and bark. She actually stayed near me after awhile and understood she'll get a buzz from the vibration if she doesn't. I was able to go through the commands I've trained her and she did them all! I am very impressed and it makes training her so much easier.
I actually still want to try some more uses with this product, but so far found it to be easy to set up and use. You also will be able to use two dogs on this training system, which is included.

Plus if I don't use the collar or there is no movement in 5 minutes the device goes into sleep mode and won't cause you to waste your battery. It really isn't harmful and the safest way to train, that really works!

My dog may be less than 25lbs, but it fits her really well. 

Here is what you'll receive with this system:

  • 1 x Remote transmitter
  • 1 x Antenna
  • 2 x Collar receiver with adjustable belt
  • 1 x USB cable
  • 1 x Charger
  • 1 x 6F22 battery
  • 1 x Testing light
  • 4 x Long and short probes

All in all, this is a wonderful device and perfect for training your dog to do tricks and obeying commands. I would highly recommend this product if you rather not go out to a dog training school and instead stay home and train your dog in the comfort of your 
own home. 

if you would like to learn more please take a look at the link below:

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

FAST SHIPPING and GREAT LOW PRICES!! Come take a look! 
Share and take a look of the products onsite, you might find something beautiful for a friend, family member or yourself at a great price!


Google+ Followers