Wednesday, September 3, 2014

EIOO Luxury Wallet Leather Case Deluxe Checker Flip Cover

EIOO Luxury Wallet Leather Case Deluxe Checker Flip Cover 

A true phone cover is worth more than 5 dollars, when you want one that will last! The EIOO Luxury Wallet Leather Case Deluxe Checker Flip Cover Is a high end leather wallet that keeps you iPhone covered from back and front and looks like a small hand wallet with the strap to easily take it around with you.

This one has a lovely dark brown and black plaid leather exterior with a gold emblem of LV on the front. 

The inside is a light brown, while the phone area has a soft felt section to keep the phone from damage and scratches. Not only does it securely hold my iPhone, but it also holds my bank and credit cards on the other side! So you really can take your cash and phone without dragging your bag with you! This Leather Wallet Case is strong long lasting and very classy. 
The touchscreen of your phone is easily viewed in this wallet, plus it has a protective clear screen over the phone once placed in this wallet.

These Leather Wallets from EIOO are strong, protective in every way from damage, and make taking everything that you really need to go out a breeze with the additional sections for money and cards. Also You will love that the luxury of this look will also make you seem as if you spent a huge amount of money on it, but you didn't!

You will use this product daily, as I find it to be my new travel case everyday. I don't need anything but this wallet because it holds my phone, my cash, my cards, and my drivers license allowing me to leave my heavy purse/bag at home. This wallet is a true wonder, and I am so glad to have had a chance to rave about it!

You can get this wallet case here:

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

Special deal for a permanent hair removal, check it out at www.depitime.usand use this code for a special deal:

Google+ Followers