Friday, August 8, 2014


Good Bye Pain, Hello Relief! 

Thank you Vimle for a wonderful pain relief cream!

If you're like many who suffer with pain from working out, on the job or just about doing anything, than the TheraRelief cream would be right for you! It's not like your well known tiger balm or icy hot, but it works just the same.

The reason this is a better product in my opinion, is because it has no scent of menthol that lasts with you for a while and TheraRelief doesn't stain clothes or your skin. Many of those well known creams and balms, make you smell like a peppermint lifesaver. However, it's not the worse smell, but if you want to go out in public and be around people that may be a little strange.

Once I tried this on my hands and knee, I felt a slight tingle effect. Therefore, the TheraRelief begins working right away. I didn't smell any strong menthol scent and it didn't leave a residue or sticky feel on my skin. It is super smooth and creamy like a lotion.

What I love about this product, is that it's another one from TheraVita. They are known for only real ingredients and high quality products. So I can be confident I'm not adding chemicals such as parabens on my skin or anything else! 
In this TheraRelief your getting 27 deep penetrating compounds that are able to help heal the body faster and better, naturally!

TheraRelief helps all types of pain you suffer from, which includes:

  • Acute and Chronic Pain or Injury
  • Sore Muscles
  • Sore and Swollen Joints
  • Arthritis
  • Low Back Pain
  • Sciatica
  • Neck Pain
  • Knee Pain
  • Elbow Pain
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Carpel Tunnel Syndrome
  • Sports Injuries
  • Nerve Pain
  • Fibromyalgia
  • Many more!

It is a really great product and works instantly! I would recommend it to anyone who wants to use a natural product without the staining, smelling, and greasy free feeling.

If your interested come check it out here:

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers