Friday, August 15, 2014

Stainless Steel Veggie Steamer

Steam Makes Food Healthier!

Thanks to Sunsella for a wonderful steamer!

Inside the box!
I love steaming and this wonderful product by Sunsella the Stainless Steel Veggie Steamer is perfect for all my cooking needs! Steaming allows you to keep those vitamins and minerals that get lost with cooking in high heat and boiling in water. However, when you steam your keeping more nutrients into the food while cooking nice and tender. It also keeps your food moist and not tough or dry!

Easy to read instructions!
I use my Sunsella Stainless Steel Veggie Steamer to cook up chicken breast and pork for different meals. It makes great use for veggies, fruits, eggs and even fish. I think it's even the best way to not drown food in oils and butters or anything fatty, allowing you to stay healthier and reduce the high fat in your diet.

Pull apart to get the Stainless Steel Steamer to expand!
The little legs use to keep it elevated over the water in the pan.
Setting the pan up with a little water is all you need to create steam !
The high-grade stainless steel allows for reuse without it breaking down or becoming dented or broken. It will really last a long time and you can steam meals from day to day and never pack on any pounds. This product is even great for those who need to avoid fats indefinitely. If you have IBS or any kind of condition that leads you to eating low fat or staying on a more veggie diet, than this is a wonderful product to own. You can make all the healthiest, nutrient pack food with this steamer.

Great steamed eggs fast and healthy!

I also love the way it collapses for easy storage and less space taken up. The size is wonderful for anyone I cook for or just myself. Also, a great product for serving your kids healthy veggies and fruits full of nutrition.

If your interested in this product, please take a look at it here:

Thank you

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

Beauty products and clothing with free shipping follow link below:

**Permanent Hair Removal check this link out and get a code for 20% off!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers