Saturday, August 23, 2014

Sammy Dress Clothing

Lets Mix It Up With Some Red!

Sometimes it's hard to find something to go, and usually you want to be unique. Why not wear what you like and match it the way you want. Sammydress can provide you with all your fashion styles and designs.

My outfit is just what I want it to be colorful and unique, it's just me!  

The dress is a Hollow Out Diamante Off-The-Shoulder Beam Waist Packet Buttock Cotton Blend Solid Color Dress For Women. It's unique cut outs that just take a plain dress and turn it to something fun!

love the two different sides that don't match, one with a dazzling line of gems and the other with a hole on the shoulder sleeve.

The red is a change from any black or grey dress, something worth wearing any day!

To go with this dress I decided to choose some Punk Women's Sandals With Rivets and Zipper Design

the rivets add a little flair while the sandal allows you to take any step in comfort!

The jewelry that I felt would fit perfectly is a Fashion and Vintage Style Crown Shape Design Finger RingI'm almost feel like royalty! Fits the finger well and shimmers with any shine of light.

Also, leaving the house with something small to carry what I need is always a great thing! Therefore, the Elegant Women's Clutch Wallet With Floral Print and Kiss-Lock Closure Design is simple enough to carry any change or cell phone I may need while out.

Easy to open and close, with a touch of floral design. Reminds me of a fresh spring or summer day, while not being a huge bag to carry all over the place.

If your like me and want to share your unique style than please check out and make your style stick out!

Follow Sammy Dress for more fun styles and deals on their social networks:


Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

**Permanent Hair Removal check this link out and get a code for 20% off!

Google+ Followers