Saturday, August 9, 2014

Pure Shea Butter

The Magic Nut Butter That Treats Your Skin!

Thank you Adovia Mineral Skin Care for the wonderful Shea Butter!

If you ever suffered from severe dry skin, as close to an avocado peel than this nut will help and treat your skin back to normal! No more dermatologist creams or over the counter medicine, when you can treat your Psoriasis, Eczema and even Acne with the #1 rated nut butter. 
Healthy creamy like real butter , with a creamy white in color!

The one I'm talking about is the Shea Butter by Cleopatra's Choice. This is a product that will sooth relief to your itchy, dry and irritated skin. It will make your body and even  your hair silky soft, and your also feeding it vitamins that no other product over the counter can do.

Works wonders on dry hands!
You won't have to rely on horrible chemicals, when you got Shea Butter! It is 100% natural and a great 16oz, which is 1lb of pure goodness for your skin and hair. You can make your own soaps, lotions and even conditioners without having to resort to fake chemical filled products!

Nature gave us the ingredients, we just need to use them and thats why Cleopatra's Choice created a product that needs nothing but one ingredient. 

Great in your hair products and perfect deep conditioning as well!
I really love using it after a shower, or as a deep hair conditioner. It really does make my skin glow and shine like silk! I love feeding my skin, nails, and hair with real good products and Pure Shea Butter is just that! 

If you would love to purchase Pure Shea Butter by Adovia Minearl Skin Care, please check it out here:

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

**Permanent Hair Removal check this link out and get a code for 20% off!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers