Wednesday, August 6, 2014

OPI AvoJuice Coconut Melon Juicie Lotion

OPI Makes You Beautiful!

Thank you, Beauty Care Choices for a wonderful lotion!

OPI is a well known brand by many and I absolutely love the company for all the 
beautiful and long lasting nail polish colors and nail care products they produce!  Today, I have a new product that really caught my eye.
This product is called the OPI AvoJuice Coconut Melon Juicie Lotion, a formulated product that softens and hydrates the skin.  The AvoJuice is an actual line of products that are meant to add luxurious shine, nourishment and hydration right back into your skin.

The smell of the product is so strong and natural, it really makes you fall in love with avocados and coconut and melon. I feel as if i'm on a beach or a private island!  A bonus for the skin is with the Vitamin C and Aloe extract your skin will receive from this product, plus the hydrating melon extracts. I really love this product and glad I've had a chance to try it!
AvoJuice is a light green color cream. Absorbs quickly and feels refreshing!

My skin has changed since I've used it! I have nice shine and glow on my skin, a smooth and soft feeling around my elbows and knees, I smell fresh and fruity all the time and no red or irritation from the use of this product. I also have noticed that the moisture stays longer and isn't just lying right on top of the skin, but getting deep into the skin and hydrating my cells, all day long!

No irritation, smells great and makes the skin look healthy and feel it as well!
If your interested in a new way to love OPI than come check out the OPI AvoJuice Coconut Melon Juicie Lotion at the site below and be amazed what this product will do for you!

Also, you can check out the Beauty Care Choices site for more wonderful and hard to find beauty products at a great price!

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

**Permanent Hair Removal check this link out and get a code for 20% off!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers