Saturday, August 16, 2014

Natural Facial Moisturizer

Adovia Moisturizer For Hydrating Your Skin!

Thank you Adovia Mineral Skin Care for the terrific moisturizer!

When you have something approved by a dermatologist and also hypoallergenic than you know it has to be good! The Adovia
Natural Facial Moisturizer is a non greasy, creamy lotion. It goes on to the skin with ease, as its smooth and absorbs very quickly. A little does go alone way and it makes your face feel smooth, soft, and very hydrated!

I love how it doesn't reek any strange odors, it won't make my hand or face look like a greasy, shiny mess, and that it doesn't irritate my skin.  I also enjoy the fact that its made with Dead Sea Minerals and helps keep my skin healthy and youthful with every use.

I do notice improvements around my mouth and eyes from the hydration of this product, the fine lines are vanishing and I don't feel my face being so dry and dehydrated looking. I also can see the natural glow that appears on my cheeks and forehead, it really does brighten my day when I can feel and look healthy. 

This is a great product and if your interested in re-hydrating your face back to youth, than please take a look at Adovia Natural Facial Moisturizer here:

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

**Permanent Hair Removal check this link out and get a code for 20% off!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers