Thank you InstaNatural for the terrific facial oil!
I always hate having a shiny, oily face. When you go through the day with a greasy looking face, it just isn't pleasant. You can feel the oil and shine on your hands once you touch your face, yuck!
Therefore, I am so happy InstaNatural made a strong cleansing oil called Deep Cleansing Facial Oil my face has been normal, and not as greasy or oily as bacon frying in a pan!
Here is a list of ingredients found in the Deep Cleansing Facial Oil by InstaNatural:
- Jojoba Oil- a light oil that don't clog the pores and cause allergic reactions. It's packed with Vitamin E and minerals that help promote clear and healthy skin.
- Olive Oil- soothes and heals the skin, while repairing the cells and preventing cell damage
- Lavender Essential Oil - soothes the skin and is very good keeping your face free of bacteria.
- Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil - acts as a wonderful astringent and toner
- Tamanu Oil - great for marks of wrinkles, aging, stretch marks, acne and a bunch more
- Hemp Oil- will help reduce pore size, and get rid of those black heads, acne, and protects the skin from free radicals.
- Sea Buckthorn Oil - provides the skin with antioxidants and Vitamins C, E and Anthocyannis. Known to be able to treat acne and prevent age related damage. Also keeps skin moisturized.
- Geranium Essential Oil - Keeps the skin cells strong and treat or clear acne, scars, and spots.
The weird thing is that when a product is created to clean your face, but with natural oils, wouldn't it cause your face to become even greasier? However, it is the total opposite effect! The ingredients will help balance your skin out, keeping it from overly producing oil from your pores and the pH will become balanced on your face.
When you use it daily you will notice even less oil, shine and your face stays hydrated, smooth and glowing. It doesn't weigh your face down, doesn't strip your face of natural oils causing it to be dry and rough or irritated, and it allows you to show off your natural healthy skin because it takes off those dead skin cells. The best part is that when you remove those dead skin cells you reveal glowing healthy skin cells underneath, which is smoother and softer skin.
Plus, the product deep cleans into the pores and removes extra oil, dead skin and anything clogging the pores allowing you to never have nasty build up or acne forming all over.
This is a terrific health and beauty product, with natural ingredients. I really love the scent, the cleansing action and the natural vitamins it provides for my skin as well as less oil during the day and smaller pores!
If you would like to try Deep Cleansing Facial Oil, please take a look at it here:
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:
**Permanent Hair Removal check this link out and get a code for 20% off!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.