Monday, August 25, 2014

Hydracentials Sporty 25 oz Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle

Hydration Whenever You Need It!

Thanks to Hydracentials for the wonderful water bottle!

When your out on the road, camping, or just taking a walk outdoors, it's always good to have water or some type of liquid especially when its extremely hot out!  The Hydracentials Sporty 25 oz Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle is perfect for keeping you hydrated and going no matter the occasion. 

The Hydracentials Sporty Water Bottle is wonderful for many reasons, here are a few:
  • Largest 25 oz of liquid = can keep you hydrated for a very long time.
  • Stainless Steel- won't rust or give off any nasty flavor to your drink. Also strong enough to prevent breakage from damage.
  • Carry Along = has a nice handle that allows you to take grab and either hook it up to a bag or for holding it.
  • BPA Free - not made of anything toxic, so no worries of any chemicals getting into the liquid your drinking.
  • Cold Liquids- will keep your liquids cold and refreshing because of the double wall insulated water bottle.
  • Straw- easy to reach straw that is attached to the bottle.

I really loved the straw, since I'm not a big fan of gulping or opening a bottle to drink from. The quality is wonderful and very well crafted, for lasting long.  The handle is another wonderful addition to any water bottle, but for the Hydracentials Sporty it is just a pleasure! I really enjoy this product because it is safe for any cold liquid and doesn't taste strange like most bottles do. 

I use to have a nice angel designed water bottle, but every sip of the cold water had some funky taste too it. I noticed that without being BPA, or a high quality steel not aluminum I was getting a nasty tasting drink every time. Hydracentials Sporty Water Bottle is just perfect and worth it!

No more cash down the drain, when this one will be staying around for a long time and every sip will be just as good as the first time I've used it!

If your interested in this product, please take a look at it here:

Thank you

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:


Share and take a look of the products onsite, you might find something beautiful for a friend, 
family member or yourself at a great price!

**Permanent Hair Removal check this link out and get a code for 20% off!

"I was offer this product as a sample for reviewing on my blog"

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers