Monday, August 11, 2014

Helping Hand

An Extra Hand For Electronics!

The Helping Hand with the Sticky Pad included!

Thank you I-Stand, Inc. for the wonderful Helping Hand!

Have you ever traveled on a boat, in the car, or just to the office with your phone beside you? However, you end up with the problem of no place to stick it, or a way to keep it standing up on a slant for easy access. Well than I-Stand, Inc. has got you covered! They have created a nice and sturdy stand for your phone. This product is called the Helping Hand, as it stands up straight giving elevation to your phone and allowing you to use it any way you like.

very nice smooth flat surface, and strong durable plastic!
Great Uses I found with the Helping Hand:

  • Listening to Pandora or my downloaded MP3's.
  • Hearing an audio book, while relaxing. 
  • Accessing the web on my Samsung Galaxy Phone.
  • Watching a movie on my Ipod touch.

Great length, for better access and viewing!
There really wasn't anything I couldn't see myself not use this product for. However, it is always a great item for the traveler. Perfect to hold up your phone so you can read the GPS signals or while taking a trip on your boat.
The Helping Hand really is an extra hand that gives you all the support without using any energy of your own!  You can get this product in either white or black and it fits any place you like. The product is made with heavy duty ABS plastic, so no worries of this product breaking any time soon.
You can easily wash it with the included sticky pad, which makes it even simpler to care for.

In my opinion, this product is worth the purchase for anyone who owns a phone, MP3, or tablet. It really is a great product!
The sticky pad included will last a long time allowing a super long hold for your electronics!
Holds the  phone without falling off  upside down, even if shaken!

If your interested in an extra Helping Hand, please take a look of this product here:

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

**Permanent Hair Removal check this link out and get a code for 20% off!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers