Thursday, August 28, 2014

Ageless Derma Natural Camoufleur Concealer With Vitamin A, E and apple Extracts

Time To Cover Up! 

Thank you Ageless Derma for a wonderful concealer!

Ageless Derma is a brand that brings a line of makeup that benefits our skin with nutrition. So in the long term, Ageless Derma Cosmetics are really making up beautiful while wearing their products. Today I was able to try the wonderful Ageless Derma Natural Camoufleur with Vitamin A, E and Apple Extracts a product that goes on smoothly and covers blemishes and spots instantly! 

The product comes in many shades to match a variety of skin colors. For my skin tone I have the ivory color which is perfect for my skin. The case is a nice square and easy to open. Your able to see through the window the color of your choosing and the black that surrounds the outside and bottom.

The Ageless Derma Natural Camoufleur is a perfect product as I've tried it on a few areas. I have this scar from a zit I popped a while back and it left a nice red mark on my skin. Therefore, I wanted to put this product to the test and see how much it really can cover. 

Before redness on forhead!

I must say I was impressed by the difference, after just a simple applying I notice a complete full covering and no sign of the red mark. 

After no more redness!

The only thing I always feared is that any product you put on your face should be healthy, since most can cause clog pores and even make you break out more!  However, Ageless Derma is not your typical mineral powder that you buy cheap at a drug store. Instead, it's a brand that brings you 100% pure minerals

that are working with your skin and creating youthful, healthy, and beautiful skin every time you use it!  Many known celebrities use this product even those from General Hospital, a show that I love to watch occasionally!

Here is a complete list of the ingredients and why they benefit the skin, Plus the color will differ from person:

  • Apple Extract - antioxidants provide protection against free radicals, helps improve appearance from wrinkles and restores youthful appearance.
  • Horseradish -  treats blemishes and helps prevent and stop skin discolorations and spots.
  • Phospholipids - rebuilds the skins barrier and keeps your skin moisturized, hydrated, and protected against aging. 
  • Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) - reduce wrinkles and keeps skin looking youthful.
  • Tocopheryl Acetate ( Vitamin E) - Provides antioxidants and nutrition to the skin, while healing and protecting the skin from harmful toxins and free radicals.
  • Butylene Glycol - helps retain moisture in the skin. Plus, this Glycol isn't dangerous like others as Propylene glycol or Ethylene Glycol!

If your interested in purchasing this product please take a look at Ageless Derma Natural Camoufleur Concealer With Vitamin A, E and apple Extracts here:

Also can learn more on their site here:

Thank you

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:


Share and take a look of the products onsite, you might find something beautiful for a friend, 
family member or yourself at a great price!

**Permanent Hair Removal check this link out and get a code for 20% off!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers