Monday, August 4, 2014

Ageless by Thera Vita

Youthful Forever!

Thank you Vimle for a terrific beauty product!

Ageless by Thera Vita is a product that uses natural and organic ingredients such as Aloe, Witch Hazel, MSM, Green Tea, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Jojoba Oil, and Geranium Oil.

The most important ingredient that makes this perfect for bringing youth back to your face is the Hyaluronic Acid, which reduces the appearance of fine lines and hydrates your face. 

Ageless by Thera Vita is a clear serum that works wonders on the skin.

The Ageless beauty product is a wonderful 1.7 fl oz bottle that is SUPER POTENT! Therefore, a little goes along way. The beauty of this product is that your allowed to use it on any skin types. It has so many benefits for all skin concerns like Rosacea.

For me, I have notice a strength and smoothness, as well as an even more hydrated appearance. It evens the damaging effects from the sun, pollution and smoking all around you.  

This is a huge dose of good for your skin, a great antioxidant product! Plus I love the packaging, different from any other product.

If your interested in healing your skin with a very nice product, than check it out here:

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

**Permanent Hair Removal check this link out and get a code for 20% off!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers