Thursday, July 17, 2014

Foxbrim Hyaluronic Acid Serum

Show Off Your Natural Glow!

Thank you Foxbrim for a magnificent product!

Hyaluronic Acid Serum by Foxbrim is a product that will age you backwards! It's filled with Vitamin C, Vitamin E, MSM, Jojoba Oil, Green Tea and Hyaluronic Acid, which are all things our skin loves, and with this product our face can benefit from.

Clear liquid, drys quickly on the face.
Here is a list of what these ingredients will do for your skin:

  • Hyaluronic Acid= Brings back the moisture that is lost during aging, prevents wrinkles, and repairs the skin from age related problems.
  • Jojoba Oil= Adds moisture to the skin/face and a beneficial oil for acne.
  • Green Tea= powerful antioxdant for repairing skin damage and prevent aging.
  • Vitamin E= diminishes fine lines, scars, and age spot.s 
  • Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM )= Works to repair wrinkles, stretchmarks and many other skin issues. 
  • Vitamin C= for anti-aging, repairs discoloration and brings you that wonderful glow. 

It really has so much for your skin, more than any other brand I ever seen before! Foxbrim is a company that when you buy from them your buying only pure, potent, and natural ingredients. Nothing made with chemicals that would harm the skin rather than fix it in the long run. Also, when I think of Foxbrim, what comes to mind is a brand for making you Foxy Hot! No really, cause it's fixing your problems and making you look gorgeously youthful, plus the brand name Foxbrim.
Great under the eyes

When I first tried this product, I fell in love with it! There isn't a huge scent that will attract bugs or anybody near you because it vanishes as fast as it absorbs into the skin. The Hyaluronic Acid Serum instantly adds a plump and hydrated effect under my eyes and around my lip area. I love how it gives me a soft and smooth look. No more issues with acne being a problem or the scars left behind. With daily use, I am sure I'll have all those marks healed and my skin will be as if I was airbrushed with makeup.

I love this product for so many reasons. A few are the way it smooths, hydrates and gives me a fresh looking appearance on my skin. Also, the glow is so natural it makes me feel youthful and confident every day.

If you want to be a true Foxy Gal, than take a look at this product by FoxBrim:

Thank You

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers