Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Adovia Exfoliating Facial Sea Salts- Dead Sea Salt Exfoliating Crystals

Natural Dead Sea Salt Scrub!

Thank you Adovia Mineral Skin Care for a wonderful scrub!

Adovia Exfoliating Facial Sea Salt  are perfect for keeping your skin radiant. The product is made with Dead Sea Salt Exfoliating Crystals. They are strong enough to give you a deep clean, while revealing the new and gorgeous skin underneath.
Real Dead Sea Salt Crystals!

Adovia Exfoliating Facial Benefits:

  • Experience Radiant, Clear, and Beautiful Skin
  • 100% Pure Dead Sea Salt Finely Grounded For Facial Use
  • Will Infuse Skin with Dead Sea Minerals and Gently Exfoliate
  • Perfect for Acne Prone and Oily Skin

They say that if used a duration of 2 months you'll not only feel better, but your skin will be refreshed, firm, and you'll have a wonderful complexion. It is meant to get rid of the bacteria, unclog pores, and remove dead skin cells. Therefore. it will leave you with refreshed and healthy looking skin. Also, this is more for oily skin, but if you have normal to dry they recommend that you mix it with a mineral cleanser to make it even gentle enough to scrub your face. Therefore, many face types could use this, just some may need to apply with a cleanser. 

For my past product uses, I've found many face products with exfoliation to be harsh and actually tear at my skin leaving it raw and painfully red. I never wanted to use a scrub like that again. It was just horrible and wrong. 
After trying Adovia Exfoliating Facial Sea Salt product, I hadn't felt it to be too rough on my sensitive skin. I actually uses it as I would any type of facial wash. The sea salts are nice like massaging pieces that scrub away dead skin
and the Dead Sea Minerals enhance and nutritious my skin. It was wonderful to have something that doesn't leave my skin dry, in pain, and rough. Instead, this product left my skin smooth, soft and glowing.

I actually didn't even need to apply any type of thick cream afterwards, just a light serum. Finally, I feel as my skin just look so much better than any apricot scrub or ordinary facial scrubs.

If your interested in this product, please check it out here: 

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers