Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Solid Cordz Premium 6ft Univeral Power Cord

Keep Your Electronics
 Powering On!

Thank you Vimle for a 2 terrific power cords!

Today I got to review two Premium 6ft Unviersal Power Cords that are created by Solid Cordz. 

Two pack of Solid Cordz

These are wonderful for all electronics such as PCs, Monitors, Scanners, Printers, and Other Devices with a 3-pin protected power connector.

6ft length.

The opposite side, where you put into the outlet.
Part you put into your TV, Printer, Etc.

Close up view of the Power Cord, the part you will need to put into the electronic for use.

These cables are able to work with 125 volt/ 10 Amp applications. Therefore, make sure before using these to see if they are compatible!

The cord itself is very strong and sturdy. It has the ability to flex where every you need it and adds great support to power on many appliances at a distance.

You get two cords and at a very great price, unlike many that only sell one! These are simple and easy to use and add great support to my appliances. One in particular, my television is able to use this cord to power on. It doesn't have a strange bend in the power part which makes it better than the one it came with.
Back of my television, using the Universal Power Cord.

Great product and is wonderful to use and have in case of your power cord you received with the product is broken or destroyed after many of years.

If your interested in this, please check it out here:

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers